Monday, October 30, 2006

Final Days...

In just a little over 24 hours I will embark on what I'm sure will be a long ass drive to Ohio in a U-Haul packed full of our stuff for yet another cross country move. This last month and a half has been pretty trying for our family, but God has certain blessed us and taken care of us along the way. I know that has the potential of sounding cliche' but seriously one thing after another has just fallen into place for us.

This has definitely given me a peace about moving, but over the last few days I've been feeling really sad about leaving Pensacola for the last time. I'm sure we will be back to visit, but it'll be different then the past without dad here. I hate having to say goodbye to my friends. We've made so many good friends at church and I've been able to spend some good time with a couple of my close friends from when I was growing up. I'm certainly going to dread jumping through the social hoops again.

Thoughts are getting jumbled in my head so I'm going to get ready for one last night out with my friends.

Next post...from Ohio!!

No comments: