Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hannity's Jesus Complex

SeanHannity

Alright I won't go into the reasons why I listen to talk radio, especially conservative talk radio but I do. Half the time it pisses me off so much I think my head is going to explode!

Before my schedule changed at work I would drive home between 6-7pm and the local station would be broadcasting the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show. I haven't heard it a lot lately but today I left work early and just as I turned on the radio I hear that damn opening theme song. Next comes Hannity and he almost always opens with the same line, "Let not your heart be troubled" he then goes on to proclaim how he is bringing the "good news" to all his faithful listeners.

I had heard all of this before but today it just really got to me. I mean seriously people who does this guy think he is??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen him on tv in a while and I have never heard him on the radio - I can't believe he says, "Let not your heart be troubled". Sad ... funny in a "wrong guy to have a savior-complex" sorta way.

After Superman opens in theaters maybe he'll begin my saying, "Faster then..."

It has about has much truth.